CHRISTUS Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join an established clinic with 6 Physicians and 3 APCs.
- Shift/Schedule - M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
- 100% Outpatient
- Physician must be BC/BE
- Patient volume: 18-22 patients per day
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center- Longview
A full service, acute-care, 425-bed regional referral center. As one of the regions top-Level III Trauma Center and home to the regions first Level IIIa NICU, it serves a vital role in the health of all the residents it serves.
Benefits of CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The areas preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 1,000 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- No state income tax
- Sign On/Relocation assistance
- Student Loan Repayment up to 125k (25k a year starting after year 1) if eligible
- 125K Retention bonus if eligible
- No clinic buy-in
Longview, TX is located 120 miles east of Dallas and 65 miles west of Shreveport, LA. Longview is in the heart of Texas Lake Country and offers fishing, boating and swimming as well as many other outdoor activities including several hiking, biking, and running trails and golf courses. Additionally, Longview offers a wide selection of excellent schools, from public to private, including several colleges and universities in the surrounding area.
Recruiter Contact Information :