VITAS Healthcare is the nations leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits. We are actively seeking a Nurse Practitioner with minimum of (2) years experience in hospice, home health or community health in the past five (5) years in Collier County, Florida.
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays or weekends.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition.
- Discusses case with physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment.
- Monitors and maintains progress of patients and reports progress to supervising physician.
- Has the ability to work collaboratively with hospice employees and volunteers as part of an IDT.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of (2) years experience in hospice, home health or community health in the past five (5) years.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to assist in lifting and transferring patients as required.
- Lift objects in excess of 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee will be required to stand or walk in excess of one hour per day, talk, hear, sit, stoop, kneel and crouch as needed.
- Requires completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- State licensure is also required.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and lifestyle.