NaphCare is hiring strong Physician to join our team at the Pinellas County Jail Facility located in Clearwater, FL . Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Provide direct and indirect medical care to meet the healthcare needs of the patients within the facility
- Formulate a working diagnosis, develop and implement a treatment plan, and evaluate/modify therapeutic regimens
- Evaluate patients who have returned from off-site treatment
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies throughout the facility
- Coordinate, lead and participate in educational and training activities related to medical care for patients
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.