Internal Medicine Opportunity in Austin, TX - Austin, TX, USA
Job Summary: The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC), is seeking a full-time internal medicine physician to join an outpatient only clinic in Austin, TX.
- Board certified/board eligible internal medicine physician
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- Available Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Outpatient only, no hospital coverage
- Call is 1:5
- Joining four practicing internal medicine physicians
About the Austin Diagnostic Clinic:
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Full benefits including health, dental and vision, disability, accidental death and dismemberment and life insurance
- 401k with matching and CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Licensure and recertification maintenance covered
- Opportunity for associateship/partnership
About St. David’s North Austin Medical Center:
- The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) is a multi-specialty group practice founded in 1952 with 145 providers in 22 specialties in nine locations across Central Texas
- ADC prides itself on delivering comprehensive, high quality care with a broad group of collaborative specialists in a compassionate and respectful manner.
- Your primary practice will be located in the main clinic which is located in north Austin. This facility houses both ADC and North Austin Medical Center Hospital. More than 100 of the clinic's physicians have offices in this building. Family practice, pediatrics and urgent care are located in a separate building across the street from main clinic.
- ADC also has clinics in Circle C in southwest Austin, Westlake in west Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos, Steiner Ranch, Leander and Cedar Park. Further regional expansion with rotating specialties is planned in the coming years.
St. David’s North Austin Medical Center is a 441-bed multi-specialty, acute care facility, dedicated to the highest level of women’s health services.
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named “Best Place for Business and Careers,” “Live Music Capital of the World,” and “Best Town for Relocation of Families.” Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.
- The campus is home to St. David's Women's Center of Texas, St. David's Children's Hospital, St. David's Surgical Hospital and Galen College of Nursing Austin
- 24-hour in-house neonatology coverage for the 67 neonatal intensive care bassinets
- Level III NICU
- 24-hour emergency department
- The Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery
- Kidney Transplant Program
- Heart and Vascular Center
- 100 Top Hospital by IBM Watson and Leapfrog "Grade A" Hospital Safety scores