An opportunity exists for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician with a passion for outpatient medicine. The successful candidate will work in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing primary care services and may have the opportunity to teach students and residents serving a patient population primarily composed of an underserved community. The facility is part of the Valleywise Health Care System located in metro Phoenix, Arizona consisting of Valleywise Health Medical Center (VHMC), a Level 1 Trauma and Burn Center as well as 11 FQHCs located around metropolitan Phoenix. VWH is part of the Creighton University Arizona Health Education Alliance which sponsors numerous ACGME accredited residencies and fellowships, including internal medicine.
- M. D. or D.O. degree
- Valid Arizona medical license
- Board-certified or Board eligible
- Outstanding work environment
- Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits package
- Paid time off
- CME allowance with paid time off
- Employer paid malpractice insurance
- The FQHCs qualify for Federal and State sponsored loan repayment programs; the current facility scores within the system are 21
DMG is a not-for-profit (501C3) faculty practice consisting of more than 450 providers who represent all the major medical and surgical specialties and sub-specialties. DMG is the academic faculty practice affiliated with the areas most comprehensive teaching hospital, Valleywise Health Medical Center.
For consideration, please forward CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org