Internal Medicine in Southern Connecticut - 40 Miles from New York City - Stamford, CT, USA
A federally qualified health center (FQHC) in Fairfield County Connecticut is adding an Internal Medicine physician to their team.
- Health Center has more than 90 Providers
- Total outpatient
- Largest provider of healthcare in Fairfield County
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Guaranteed salary, loan repayment, retirement with employer contribution, health, dental, and malpractice insurance
- Located along the Connecticut seacoast on Long Island Sound
- Parks, beaches, museums, and nature center. Walking trails and a boardwalk.
- The population of nearly 130,000 people
- Located 40 miles from New York City and 75 miles from Hartford