Outpatient Internal Medicine
CAREFREE - Set in the beautiful Desert surrounded by the serenity of the majestic boulders creates the perfect Zen environment to practice medicine. Majority of the patients in this practice are active early retirees and seeking optimal health to live life to the fullest.
HonorHealth is seeking quality, compassionate BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join HonorHealth Medical Group, the largest primary care network in the state of Arizona. This position offers the opportunity to work with a passionate and collaborative team. As a non-profit healthcare system, HonorHealth is a vital part of the community serving beautiful Scottsdale and the greater Phoenix metropolitan area with clinics in many of the most desirable neighborhood locations, including Anthem, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Glendale, Mesa, Peoria, and Tempe.
HonorHealth Internal Medicine Position Details:
- Outpatient practice only - no OB
- Full-time position = 36 patient contact hours + 4 admin
- Monday-Friday, no evenings or weekends
- 4 or 5-day work week option (varies by clinic)
- Minimal call - phone only
- Easy access to specialists, behavioral health & dietitians
- Leadership and growth opportunities with compensation for participation
- Option to moonlight in urgent care
- Excellent work/life balance
What sets HonorHealth apart?
- Physician-led organization
- Only locally owned and locally managed non-profit health system in the region
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) status = Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligible
- EPIC integrated EHR - one patient, one chart
- No non-compete
- Largest primary care network in the state with 29 clinic locations and over 200 primary care providers (and growing!!)
- Successful, collaborative Accountable Care Organization
- Mutual respect for the professional and personal well-being of the individual, the team and community - this is what sets HonorHealth apart on a national level.
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive base salary, plus productivity incentive and quality bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package, including paid malpractice, CME allowance, plus much more
- Transition bonus and housing allowance for candidates living out-of-state or outside of Maricopa County
Unique to HonorHealth, physicians have a voice. This has contributed to HonorHealth becoming one of the largest health systems in the region, with the largest primary care network in the state, and attracting top-talent on a national scale. As a physician-led organization, the physicians are front and center in all discussions regarding clinical care, compensation, physician well-being, call schedules, growth strategies and overall vision for the team. As a practicing physician at HonorHealth, you can expect top-notch facilities, sophisticated technologies, ample resources, supportive administration and staff, a strong team-based culture, and easy access to senior leadership.
If you want to be part of a locally established organization that values your voice, responds to your needs, and will support and encourage your growth as a physician and as a person, HonorHealth is a choice you should explore.
To learn more about HonorHealth Medical Group, contact Laura Hays, HonorHealth Physician Recruitment Partner.
Please submit your CV for consideration.
The Scottsdale/Arcadia/ Central Phoenix areas have the best school systems in Arizona which range from BASIS Charter schools (non-tuition) with multiple locations and proudly holding the #1 High School Ranking in the Nation, Great Hearts Academy (Charter non-tuition), Scottsdale Unified and Arcadia Unified A+ Excelling Schools and a host of private schools which range from bi-lingual, arts academy, religious affiliation, non-denominational and special needs. Arizona State University has earned 15 top 100 rankings by the US News & World Report which includes #1 in Most Innovative Schools .
Scottsdale/Phoenix, Arizona consistently ranks as one of the top places to live and raise a family. During the pandemic, the area ranked as one of the best places to live due larger square foot residences, less vertical living, access to eat out dining, and ample open spaces to enjoy the scenic outdoors while maintaining recommended social distancing. City offers vast culinary, cultural, and shopping experiences. A dream for sports enthusiast to partake in their own activity enjoy all four Professional Sports and National Playoff Title Games. The beauty of the mountains bordered with parks, lakes, expansive hiking, biking, golf courses, pedestrian and equestrian trails, makes the area unique. As the fifth largest metro area, traffic is minimal. Easy access to coastal California beaches and short drive to cooler higher-elevation ski mountains makes Arizona the best place to live!
Come explore why so many have chosen to call Arizona Home!