Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting an acute care hospital system in Birmingham, Alabama with the recruitment of a BC/BE Primary Care Physician. This is a full-time, permanent, and hospital-employed position with one of the largest hospital systems in the country.
- Joining 4 physicians, all Internists, and 2 NPs
- Highly regarded and well-known 25-year-old practice
- Typical day: 8 am to 4:30/5:00 pm | walk-ins and procedures
- In-office procedures: bone density, EKG, pulmonary function, lavages, injectables
- Shared outpatient-only call
This hospital-employed position offers regionally generous compensation and a full benefits package. Practicing physicians and 2022 graduates are all welcome to apply.
- The second most populous city in Alabama behind Huntsville
- The most populated metro area in the state with nearly 1.2 million people
- Birmingham has an approximate population of 215k
- Home to the University of Alabama School of Medicine, University of Alabama School of Dentistry, the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Samford University, and Birmingham-Southern College
- Birmingham, home to the headquarters of the Southeastern Conference is 58 miles from Tuscaloosa, 90 miles from Montgomery, and 147 miles from Atlanta, GA
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.