One of the fastest growing cities in the country, Bend is characterized by friendly residents, a charming downtown, glorious vistas and abundant outdoors activities. It really doesn't get any better than Bend.
Voted "Best Medical Group" for the 5th year in a row, High Lakes Health Care is known as the most innovative and most human group in the community because of our commitment to the patients we serve and our focus on providing the most exceptional patient care, while creating a positive and inclusive work environment for our providers and staff.
With 35 primary care providers in 6 clinics, we are the largest Primary Care group in Central Oregon. And as part of the Praxis family of clinics, our network additionally includes multiple specialty clinics as well.
Bend and the surrounding communities are growing rapidly, presenting the need for an additional Family Medicine physician in our Upper Mill clinic, located in the heart of it all.
- 100% outpatient
- 4 - 4.5 day workweek
- Highly competitive compensation - 1st year guarantee, with production to follow
- Provisions for relocation/ Loan-repayment assistance negotiable
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (health, life, vision, dental)
- Paid time off, paid malpractice insurance, 401K / Roth Program
- Physician autonomy with strong admin & group support
- Annual professional expense allowance & CME stipend
- Professional Licensure and DEA Certificate expense reimbursement
- Light, shared call (no hospital call)
More Links !
- Bend, Oregon: link
- Relocating to Bend: link
- Surrounding community - Redmond : link
- The best things to do in Bend, Oregon : link
- Outdoor Adventuring in Central Oregon: link
- Central Oregon Schools: link
Best Food in Bend OR :