Hospital Medicine Medical Director Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri - Kansas City, MO, USA
Job Summary: Research Medical Center is assisting in the search for a full-time Hospital Medicine Medical Director to lead a prestigious practice in Kansas City. Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified in internal medicine or family practice
- Previous leadership experience required
- Clinical experience in a high-volume, urban facility with high acuity patients
- Must understand specifics and importance of CMS requirements (e.g. sepsis, STEMI, CHF, pneumonia, 30-day readmissions)
- Eligible for Missouri licensure and meets all credentialing requirements
About Research Medical Center
- Competitive compensation and benefit package including medical and dental insurance
- Sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- 401k and elective deferral plan along with a business expense account
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.