Nocturnist Opportunity in Roanoke, Virginia - Roanoke, VA, USA
Job Summary: Our busy hospitalist program is seeking an additional nocturnist.
- Board certified or board eligible in internal medicine
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Opportunity for involvement with internal medicine residency program
About the Hospital:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- No non-compete
- Student loan repayment
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
As a place to live and play, the southwest region of Virginia has it all with a comfortable climate and the best of all four seasons. For the second year in a row, Roanoke has been ranked the "Top Adventure Town" by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine, edging out Asheville and Chattanooga. Roanoke’s ‘innovation corridor’ has become a hub for tech-forward industries including healthcare, technology and advanced manufacturing. Balance work with recreation while enjoying the arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation’s 2nd largest municipal park. With nationally recognized colleges and universities, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract innovative companies to our talent-rich and business-friendly environment. Conveniently located, the area offers a few hours drive to Washington, DC, Charlotte, NC and Richmond, VA.
- LewisGale Medical Center is a fully accredited 506-bed acute care facility
- Regional leader in utilizing the latest imaging, surgical and medical technology
- Serves as LewisGale Regional Health System’s tertiary facility for specialized care, offering a multitude of medical and surgical specialties
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
For additional information, please contact Allison Costantino, physician recruiter, at 540-455-6049 or