Dermatology NP – Louisville, KY
A quality career isn’t always defined by the work, but the collective vision of the people with whom you are working. We are a world class dermatology and aesthetics practice management firm built from the ground up to align with the clinical, financial and lifestyle priorities of our physician partners and advanced practice providers to help them grow and prosper.
Our highly successful practice serving Louisville, Kentucky seeks an exceptional Dermatology NP with general dermatology experience. You will partner with our board-certified dermatologist, the only cosmetic dermatologist in the area who has completed an extra year of specialized training in non-invasive cosmetic surgery. Alongside her highly-trained team, you will assist with providing general dermatology services for a growing patient base.
- This is a full-time position that complements the schedule of the overseeing provider.
- State-of-the-art practice with cutting-edge technology, including Modernizing Medicine – a top ranked, specialty-specific EHR and engagement tool.
- As an advanced practice provider in a field rich with opportunity, we offer a path to financial growth and professional development in a culture that understands the critical role you play in the growth of a practice.
- Completion of a master’s degree from an accredited NP program.
- AANPCB certification required.
- Minimum three years’ general dermatology experience required.
- The ideal candidate is a professional, dependable, adaptable and humble team player who is eager to learn under direct physician supervision.
- Must have prescriptive authorization.
- NP licensure in Kentucky required.
To be considered, please contact Selena Dickherber: