PRN Hospitalist: day, swing and night shifts available
HNI Healthcare is looking for the practicing physicians and Fellows who are looking for a additional income to work at least 2 shifts a month at NorthShore Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie hospitals.
Hospital highlights across all 4 sites:
- Admissions, cross coverage of hospitalist patients and ICU patients (if at open ICU location).
- Mid-levels usually work the same shift as physicians and have similar responsibilities
- They are expected to do MOST of the cross coverage, diagnose and treat patients and to independently manage their patients, and you would be expected to oversee that care
- Evanston – teaching hospital, residents are there Monday – Saturday to help. You will not have to teach should you not want to.
- Glenbrook – teaching hospital, however residents are ONLY present in the ICU ward. They are not on the floor to help.
Why choose HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD ® Technology Advantage – gives clinicians actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, adding a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture – HNI’s exclusive HNICore™ Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence(IM or FM).
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Current, unrestricted Illinois State license to practice.