Internal Medicine Outpatient Physician - Peoria, IL, USA
- Join an established Internal Medicine practice with 4 physicians, 4 APN’s and 1 PA
- Ready-made panel
- Team-based care model with each physician having their own roomer
- Practice in a beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical facility
- New providers will have no call the first year; after the first year, call is only 1 weekend every two months. In addition, after hours, the OSF After-Hours Call Center will take first call.
- Opportunity for teaching
- This is an outpatient only position. In-patients are covered by our employed hospitalist group.
- Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm with no weekends
- Excellent work/life balance
- Family oriented team with longevity
- NCQA Accredited Medical Home
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Residency/Training Stipend Available
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous signing bonus
- Student Loan repayment and financial counseling
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Career Development through our Physician Leadership Academy
- Nestled in the heart of the Illinois River Valley, Peoria is the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis. Here, you can live as big or small as your heart desires! Check out the City of Peoria, with its urban amenities and hustle. Or choose a suburb, small town or rural life, with a laid-back vibe and community schools.
- Regarded as an ideal blend of urban, suburban and rural influences, the Greater Peoria area offers a lower cost of living, easy commutes and amenities that appeal to an array of lifestyles. With countless small- to medium-sized arts and entertainment venues (both indoors and outside), the Greater Peoria area draws national touring shows while nurturing local talent. It is also home to a large and eclectic selection of locally owned food and drink establishments with domestic and international flavor.
- In Peoria, you’ll find an educated populace fueled by respected universities and medical schools, professional and NCAA Division I college sports, and of course the home base for the OSF HealthCare Ministry which was founded here in 1877.
- Visit org/peoria to download our full community guide.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled